- Brand: Cooler Master
- Model: Cooler Master MasterAir MA410P
- Cooler Type: Air CPU Cooler
- Dimension (Heat Sink/Radiator): 60 x 116 x 158.5 mm
- Heat Pipe Dimensions: 6mm Fan dimension 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan Speed: 650 - 2,000 RPM (PWM) +- 10%
- Fan Air Flow: 66.7 CFM (Max)
- Fan Air Pressure: 2.34 mmH2O (Max)
- Fan Noise Level: 6 - 30 dBA
- Power consumption: 3.36 W
- Sockets supported: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 socket, AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Color: Regular
- Specialty: The MasterAir MA410P is the upgraded version of the MasterAir Pro 4, the Pro standard in CPU air cooling design and production from Cooler Master, The Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0) increases the surface area of the cooler base by 45%,
- Part No: MAP-T4PN-220PC-R1
- Others Dimensions: 84 x 129 x 158.5 mm, Heat Sink Material: 4 Heat Pipes / CDC 2.0 / Aluminum Fins, Heat Sink Weight: 420gm, Fan MTTF: 160,000 hours, Fan Rated Voltage, 12 VDC, Fan Rated Current: 0.28 A, Fan Safety Current: 0.37 A
- Warranty: 1 year
COOLER MASTER MASTERAIR MA410
Introducing the MasterAir MA410
The MasterAir MA410 is the upgraded version of the MasterAir Pro 4, the Pro standard in CPU air cooling design and production from Cooler Master. The Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0) increases the surface area of the cooler base by 45%. With the added bonus of the MasterFan 120 Air Balance RGB, making it not only silent and efficient in heat transfer, but also the most vibrant and fun choice when it comes to air cooling. If you are looking for an air cooler based on performance, silence, and quality RGB lighting, the MasterAir MA410 is the perfect cooler for you.
CDC 2.04 heatpipes with Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0
CDC 2.0 creates 45% more contact surface area on cooler base by compressing heatpipes together.
It significantly increases heat dissipation capability and outperform its predecessor.
Countless Colors and Effects
With a sturdy MasterFan 120 Air Balance RGB and our wired RGB Controller, MasterAir MA410 is ready for more than 16.7 million color options and tons of fun effects to play with
Snap and Play
Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze.
Optional push-pull fan configuration
To avoid dynamic losses and help accelerate heat exhaust, an additional MasterFan 120 Air Balance RGB helps pulling heat away faster from heatsink.
RGB in the palm of your hand
A compact size RGB LED controller that allows you to easily customize your RGB devices without the need for either an RGB capable motherboard or software. With six pre-set modes, seven color options and five brightness levels, you can have the colorful rig you’ve always wanted with just the touch of a button.